What should my child bring (or not bring) with them?
- A lunch. Refrigeration is not available, so do not send perishable foods. A small snack will be provided every day or you can bring your own.
- A Water bottle with your campers names on it.
- Comfortable play clothes, as campers, WILL get dirty.
- Closed toed shoes and socks are required. No sandals or open back shoes.
- A hat or cap and sunscreen. Parents are required to apply lotion before camp for their child’s protection. The camp counselors are not allowed to help apply.
What campers should not bring to Camp Please keep valuables, electronic equipment, toys, personal sports equipment, etc. at home. All program supplies will be provided. Camp Fire is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged personal property.